Let’s be honest. We love pools. It’s our business and it’s our passion.
However, when it is cold and wet, we appreciate though that there are more things to consider, so in this post we take a look at indoor pools and outdoor pool heating options.
Firstly, what are the advantages of an indoor pool?
- Enjoy your pool all-year round. No matter what the weather is outside, you can swim and relax, with easy access to your pool.
- Easier to keep clean and maintain. Outdoor pools are great, although for obvious reasons they are more likely to be exposed to the elements. Indoor pools do not need as much cleaning as outdoors.
- They’re pretty cool. Not necessarily in terms of temperature! But we think an indoor pool is an excellent investment – and your friends and family will love it.
These are just three benefits from having an outdoor pool. Now, we will consider some heating options for your outdoor facility:
- Solar energy. This is the most energy-efficient and environmentally friendly method for heating your pool – and is cost-effective, too. Options to do this include installing a solar boiler or using solar panels, combined with an electric heating system such as a heat exchanger.
- Heat pumps. If you do not want to rely on heating your pool using the sun’s energy, an alternative is to install a heat pump. They are highly efficient, economical, easy to use, and will last a long time. Heat pumps are more environmentally friendly than a gas or fuel pool heating system.
Of course, there may be other ways too; please get in touch with us to discuss your project and pool requirements.
Quercy Bleu is the only number you will need for a successful swimming pool project or the installation of your hot tub/tennis court, renovation of old pools, masonry work and restoration of old buildings … We will deal with everything… project management, construction and more. Quercy Bleu is also a general building company.
Our address is Rue de Paret Neuve 82150 Roquecor. Call 05 63 95 22 21. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit our website: www.quercy-bleu.com