Hot tubs are not only extremely relaxing and beneficial to our health… but they are great fun too! We decided to share with you five ways of enjoying your hot tub, with your partner, family or friends.
- Make a date. Hot tubs are perfect for couples to spend a romantic evening together. Play some music, light a few candles or add twinkly lights…and maybe chill a bottle of champagne by the side.
- Have a party! Hot tubs can be a great idea to relax socially after work with family or friends. Invite people for the evening, prepare a few refreshments and party the night away.
- Enjoy a massage. Massage is ideal for reducing tension in the body. Gently massage your partner’s shoulders, neck, head, face, back, chest, legs, hands and feet, a wonderful way of de-stressing and feeling great. There are non-water-based lubricants available instead of massage oil, which will help to reduce any residue in your hot tub.
- Spend some time with the kids. Children can enjoy hot tubs too – properly supervised of course! So why not chill out as a family, whilst your younger ones play and you and your partner relax in the luxuriating waters.
- Relax with a good book. Whether you love reading the latest rom com novel, a tense thriller or you want to flick through the latest fashions in a magazine, a hot tub allows you a bit of ‘me’ time.
Please note that if you are using a hot tub, you should only consume alcohol in moderation. If you would like any more advice, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help.
These are our ideas… if you have a hot tub, what do you love most?
Query Bleu is your single point of contact for a successful swimming pool project or the installation of your hot tub/tennis court, renovating old pools, masonry work and restoration of old buildings … Query Bleu is also a general building company.
Our address is Pared Nerve 82150 Roquecor. Call 05 63 95 22 21. E-mail: email@example.com. or visit our website: www.quercy-bleu.com