On a warm summer evening, there is nothing to beat eating outdoors whilst entertaining family and friends.
However, if we are cooking and preparing a meal we want to join the party, too! That is where outdoor kitchens come in.. ideally near to the pool of course when we fancy a dip after all that preparation…
What is so great about an outdoor kitchen?
- It’s cool. We all love to eat al fresco, and with outdoor cuisine facilities you can enjoy the sunshine rather than being stuck inside in a hot kitchen.
- It makes having a party a breeze. Mixing the drinks, preparing the food… it is much easier and more fun.
- Gain time and less treadwear. An outdoor kitchen reduces the transportation time between your home and the garden. So, no more trudging between the indoors and outside.
- Better space utilisation. An outdoor kitchen expands your usable space.
- … and it’s good for you! Studies have shown that the more we spend outside, the better that we feel. So it helps our overall health too.
An example of an outdoor summer kitchen project was for a client in the Gers.
In the photo you can see how the outdoor kitchen benefits from the property’s superb views and is set in front of the beautiful stone walled terrace. An ideal space to relax throughout the year.
Inspired? We hope so… and if you like the thought of an outdoor kitchen, please get in touch.
Quercy Bleu is the only number you will need for a successful swimming pool project or the installation of your hot tub/tennis court, renovation of old pools, masonry work and restoration of old buildings … We will deal with everything… project management, construction and more. Quercy Bleu is also a general building company.
Our address is Rue de Paret Neuve 82150 Roquecor. Call 05 63 95 22 21. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit our website: www.quercy-bleu.com